(2 years, title obtained: Master of Arts)
- fnance and accounting management
- small and medium business management
- logistics management
- management in sport
- theoretical and practical knowledge of management science and related sciences;
- critical analysis, interpretation and evaluation of phenomena and processes in management on different scales, assessment of the impact of the environment on these phenomena, as well as preparation and management of decision-making, especially strategic decisions;
- teamwork and management abilities, and skills in effective communication and negotiation.
The financial management and accounting specialization educates students in the field of economics and management. It prepares graduates to work in management positions in financial institutions such as banks, and to run their own businesses. There are seven compulsory subjects relating to corporate accounting, analysis and business valuation, business value management, controlling, international financial management, business insurance and investment portfolio management.
The management of small and medium-sized enterprises specialization includes modules enabling students to acquire knowledge and specific skills in the scope of the powers of management, auditing of personnel management systems in the enterprise, advertising, promotion, analysis of trade and financial markets, employment law, public aid for small and medium-sized enterprises, and the use of European Union structural funds and the financing of projects by the European Union.
The logistics management specialization includes subjects enabling students to acquire knowledge and specific skills in the fields of cost accountancy, logistics management, marketing logistics services, insurance logistics, international logistics, project management in logistics, and modern logistics management concepts.