The Faculty of Economic and Legal Sciences offers its students a chance to join various student societies.
There are seven student societies at the Faculty:
The aims of student societies are:
- to develop student interest pertaining to issues raised by study programmes,
- to develop organisational skills, creative group work, and to create an effective team,
- to shape positive features of student personality, analytical thinking and critical analysis,
- to strengthen academic ties via cooperation with student associations operating at other faculties,
- to establish relations and cooperate with social organisations,
- to organise meetings, courses, workshops, and trainings aiming at acquiring new skills and giving a competitive advantage to members of the societies on the contemporary job market,
- to participate in domestic and international conferences,
- to promote the Faculty and University,
- to offer factual knowledge and organisational support to undertakings initiated by the Faculty and Departments.